- [Instructor] This course is designed for existing .NET Windows developers to expand their skills to leverage the modern capabilities of the universal Windows platform. If you have previously built a .NET Win32 application, such as WPF or WinForms, or a Windows Store application, then this course is for you. If you're new to .NET or Windows development, then I highly recommend starting with some of the resources available at this website. One guide that I particularly like is Bob Tabor's series Windows 10 Development for Absolute Beginners.
You can find this series hosted at this website. If you have previously built a Windows app or if you have gone through the Bob Tabor course, you should be able to jump right into this one.
- Working with .NET for UWP app development
- Establishing application architecture
- Configuring Azure services
- Configuring the mobile app service backend
- Testing and publishing the service backend
- Using Facebook authentication
- Using XAML
- Client server abstraction API
- Using the UWP community toolkit
- Styling app views
- Creating adaptive views
- Testing an app for multiple user accounts
- Publishing to the Windows Store
- Sideloading app packages
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Before We Get Started
2. Build the Backend
3. Build the UWP App
4. Polish and Publish the App
Sideloading App packages2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.