Join Rachel Reese for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of F# and Xamarin Development Basics.
- [Instructor] Let's talk a bit about what you should know before starting this course. First, I assume you have some basic working knowledge of F Sharp and have written some programs in it before. You should be familiar with concepts like recursion, pattern matching, discriminated unions, and inheritance. For those of you new to Xamarin Studio, this course is a good fit. I'll be showing you everything you need to get your project set up and running.
- Developing in F#
- Developing in Xamarin
- Developing in XAML
- Using Paket
- Creating an application
- Adding buttons and views
- Asynchronous workflows
- Adding a mailbox processor to an app
- Modifying the core code
- Adding a reply feature to an app
Skill Level Intermediate
Developing Financial Applications in F#with Kit Eason2h 51m Intermediate
1. Creating your Front End with XAML
2. F# Async and Mailbox Processors
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.