Learn how to troubleshoot Windows 10 issues commonly encountered by IT and help desk professionals.
- [Andrew] Now that you've upgraded your enterprise client to Windows 10, you can sit back, put your feet up, and enjoy your coffee. However, when things go wrong, your users need you since you can help 'em fix and troubleshoot all of the new features and interfaces in Windows 10. In this course I'll walk you through the essentials of how to support and troubleshoot Windows 10. We'll cover providing remote support, troubleshooting hardware, looking at users and resources, and how to work with software compatibility, and then wrap up with troubleshooting Windows 10 startup issues.
I'm Andrew Bettany, and I've been working with Windows technologies for over 20 years. I'm excited to show you the tools and wizards and share best practices to help you minimize common issues from arising in the first place. If you're ready, grab your gear, and let's get started.
- Enterprise desktop support skills and traits
- Remote troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware and device issues
- Using System Restore
- Securing user accounts
- Resolving networking issues
- Managing files and disks
- Troubleshooting sharing and file access issues
- Resolving app compatibility
- System resource issues: RAM, CPU, and more
- Essential Windows 10 maintenance
- Windows 10 startup issues
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Enterprise Desktop Support
2. Remotely Troubleshooting Windows 10
3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Hardware
4. Troubleshooting Users, Network, Disks, and Resources
5. Exploring App Compatibility Problems
6. Exploring System Resource Issues
7. Keeping Windows 10 Running: Essential Maintenance
8. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Startup Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.