Learn how to convert applications from single-threaded to multi-threaded quickly using Intel Advisor.
- [Thomas] Want to transform your single threaded application into a multi threaded one, in less time? Well, with the Intel Advisor tool, you can. This tool not only helps you with transforming your single threaded application into a multi threaded one but it also predicts parallel performance gains. This way you and your team don't waste time and you only spend your optimization efforts on the areas that matter the most. Hi, I'm Thomas Pantels, and turning a single threaded application into a multi threaded one can be an intimidating task. But with the Intel Advisor, it's easy.
In one hour, you will know how to use the Intel Advisor inside Visual Studio so that you can seamlessly develop and optimize your application. Are you ready to turn your application into a multi threaded juggernaut? Let's get started.
- Installing Intel Advisor
- Sorting source code
- Integrating Visual Studio and Intel Advisor
- Discovering parallel code
- Adding markers for parallelism
- Predicting parallel behavior
- Predicting data sharing problems
- Adding parallelism with a task handler
- Forecasting performance gains