Learn how to install, upgrade, and configure Windows 10, and prepare for the Implement Windows domain of MCSA certification exam 70-698.
- Welcome, and thank you for joining me for Windows 10 implementation. In this course I'll show you everything you need to know to get started implementing Windows 10 in a small business or enterprise environment. This course also maps to the first part of Microsoft's Windows 10 MCSA exam 70-698. So if you're thinking about taking that exam, this is a good place to start preparing for it. Hi, my name is Joli Ballew. I am a Microsoft MVP, a bestselling author of over 50 published books, and a professor and yogi.
Implementing Windows is more than just performing an installation and making a few configuration changes after the fact. True implementation includes preparing your environment for Windows, selecting the most appropriate type of installation, configuring and managing devices and their device drivers, and performing post-installation tasks such as configuring the Windows features your clients will use. In an enterprise with hundreds if not thousands of computers you'll have even more to think about.
There's the type of Windows image to consider, how to install it efficiently to so many computers, and even how you will license it once installed. I hope you enjoy this course as much as I enjoyed creating it. As always, feel free to find me on LinkedIn and send me an email, I'd love to hear from you. So let's get started.
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing Windows 10
- Upgrading Windows 10
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Provisioning with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer
- Using Active Directory-based activation