Learn how to evaluate, implement, and troubleshoot a Windows 10 deployment within your organization using Windows Autopilot.
- Deploying Windows is complex, expensive, and not very agile. But with Windows Autopilot you can deploy Windows 10 within minutes and without any IT infrastructure at all. Once deployed users can securely access the apps and services they need while substantially reducing your IT costs. I'll explain how Windows Autopilot works, outline the prerequisites, and provide end to end demos from both the administrator and end users point of view. You'll see how to use Windows Autopilot plus troubleshooting tips and tricks that I've gained from deploying thousands of devices. I'm Andrew Bettany and I've been working with Windows for over 20 years. If you're ready grab your gear and let's get started.
- Benefits of Windows Autopilot
- Licensing options
- Managing device hardware IDs
- Managing Windows Autopilot as an administrator
- How end users experience Windows Autopilot
- Tips and tricks for managing devices
- Configuring and deploying devices
- Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot