Learn how to use Azure RemoteApp, Intune, and Hyper-V to deploy and manage apps across Windows 10 desktops, mobile devices, and virtual machines.
- Hello, my names is James Gonzalez. I'd like to welcome you to my course on managing apps in Windows 10. This is one course in a series covering Windows 10 operating system. We'll start by looking at Microsoft Azure RemoteApp, a service that enables you to run desktop software, such as Office 365, on a cloud-based platform, letting you use these applications across multiple computers and mobile devices. Next, I'll introduce you to Microsoft Intune, another cloud-based tool for managing mobile apps, as well as mobile and desktop devices.
Aimed at the business user, Intune provides employees with secure access to corporate apps, data and resources from across the web using a variety of different devices. I'll wrap up the course with an introduction to Hyper-V, Microsoft's virtualization technology, for running several operating systems and software and hardware configurations on a single desktop or laptop computer. I'll review system requirements for setting up Hyper-V, deploying virtual machines and working with checkpoints.
I'm really glad you've decided to join me as I present an introduction to managing Windows apps with RemoteApp, Intune and Hyper-V. Let's go ahead and get started.
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.