Learn how to customize Windows 10. Create an easy-to-navigate and more personalized experience on your PC with these simple tips and tricks.
- [David] Hi, I'm David Casuto, an experienced tech-trainer who loves technology, and loves to teach it. I'm very excited about all the new features in Windows 10, and I think you will be, too, after learning all the neat tips and tricks this course has to offer. Windows 10 offers a great deal of features and functions for all users to enjoy. One of the great things about Windows 10 is the ability to customize and personalize your computer settings, visual elements, interface, and so much more. Although powerful and easy to use, they're not always easy to find.
That's where this course comes in. In this short course, we will cover a solid range of topics from file management tricks, using Windows Cortana, searching effectively, using shortcut keys, creating and sending screenshots, and making your computer more accessible for those with audio and visual challenges. By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation of how to use and customize Windows 10 to make it easier to navigate, and create a more personalized experience for your computer needs.
So if you're ready, let's get started.
Technology trainer David Casuto explains basic Windows conventions, and explores how to best resize and manage windows, change the way your mouse behaves, and customize the desktop, including the taskbar and Start menu. Need help finding files and applications? Learn how to search more effectively using the File Explorer and Cortana, Microsoft's digital assistant. If you have visual or audio impairments, Window's accessibility features are a great tool. Learn how to use the Ease of Access options (like the Magnifier and closed captioning) to make Windows more user friendly. Last but not least, David shows how to save time with some helpful keyboard shortcuts. Windows is a powerful platform; with these tips, you'll find it even easier to use.
- Personalizing your desktop
- Managing windows
- Changing mouse properties
- Searching for files, folders, and apps
- Using the File Explorer
- Using accessibility features
- Using keyboard shortcuts