Get a quick, safe, step-by-step approach to upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 10.
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Migrating from Windows XP to Windows 10. I'm Davis Rivers. In this course, I'll show up how to ensure your computer is ready to accept this upgrade before we explore some of the tasks you'll need to take care of before performing the actually upgrade. We'll explore different ways to upgrade and once the upgrade is complete, we'll take a look at the possible additional tasks, you'll need to complete, including getting familiar with the new user interface and updated functionality. So if you're ready, let's get you migrating from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Note: Windows 10 is not a free upgrade for XP users. You will need to purchase Windows 10 before proceeding with the migration.
- Getting a Microsoft account
- Backing up files on Windows XP
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Customizing Windows 10 settings
- Restoring files and folders