Review VPN tunneling protocols, including old to modern, features/advantages, and ports.
- [Narrator] VPN stands for virtual private network,…and these are used to make a secure connection…from one network to another.…For example, you might want to connect to a corporate…network from your home PC across the internet.…You need to ensure that the data being accessed…and transferred stays safe, and you can do this…by encrypting the data at all times during transit.…VPNs can also be used to shield…internet browsing activity from snoopers- for example,…whilst using public Wi-Fi,…such as in a cafe or at an airport lounge.…
VPNs have evolved to become more reliable…and more secure and easier…to set up as new technology has emerged.…Older routers and operating systems only support a few…VPN tunnel technologies, whilst Windows 10 supports…all of the latest and most popular VPN protocols.…In addition, there are many third party VPN protocols…that you can install and use with Windows 10.…The common VPN protocols supported by Windows 10 include:…PPTP (or Point-to-Point),…L2TP (or Layer Two with Ipsec),…SSTP (Secure Socket),…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10: Troubleshooting for IT Supportwith Andrew Bettany3h 42m Intermediate
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.