Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 1: Installation and Basic Connection.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, I suggest you download them and unpack them on the desktop. Inside the Exercise Files folder, you'll find a file for each chapter in which there's code. Inside there, you'll find a file for each topic for which there's code. And inside there, if there's code that you should start with it'll be in the Begin folder. And if there's code you should achieve at the end of that particular section, you'll find it there in the End folder.
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT in action
- Selecting a hardware platform
- Choosing sensors and effectors
- Installing the IoT Core Dashboard and Windows 10 IoT
- Configuring Raspberry Pi hardware
- Installing Sense HAT, an add-on board for Raspberry Pi
- Creating a UX with XAML
- Prototyping a product
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
1. Gather Required Resources
2. Install Windows IoT Core
3. Developing IoT Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.