Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 2: Enabling the Cloud and Security.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, I suggest you download them and unpack them on the desktop. Inside the exercise files folder, you'll find a folder for each chapter. And inside there, you'll find a folder for each section. And inside each section folder, you'll find a begin and an end folder. Inside begin, there'll be a file or files that you're supposed to start with for that particular section. And inside the end folder, there'll be a file or files that represent your ending state that you should be at the end of that section.
- Reviewing hardware options
- Exploring the Sense HAT
- Assembling a prototype
- Designing and implementing UX
- Implementing sensor access
- Reviewing cloud options
- Installing cloud tools
- Sending data to the cloud
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT security
- Planning for production security
- Moving from prototype to production
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. Designing an IoT Product with Windows
2. Building the WeatherWare Device
3. Connecting to the Cloud
4. Securing Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.