Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Computer Literacy for Windows 10.
- [Voiceover] If you're a premium subscriber, you have access to the exercise files for this course. I suggest placing the exercise files folder on your desktop for easy access to the files, so you can work along with me as I use them. However, none of the concepts I'm going to be showing you in this course are dependent on having these exact files. So if you don't have access to the exercise files, you'll still be able to follow along with me, and you can always use your own files to apply what I'll be showing you in this course.
Interested in Mac computers? Check out Garrick's companion course, Computer Literacy for Mac.
- What is a computer?
- Purchasing a laptop vs. desktop
- Understanding files and folders
- Opening and saving files
- Working with software
- Setting up printers and Bluetooth devices
- Connecting to networks to go online
- Setting up email
- Receiving and sending email
- Searching the web
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Computers
2. Getting Started
3. Software and Applications
4. Computer Peripherals
5. Networks and Getting Online
7. Web Browsing and Searching
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.