Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Windows 10: Tips and Tricks.
- If you have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. So if you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as here on the desktop. When you double click the exercise files folder, you'll see a number of files that we'll be using in some of the movies as well as a photos folder. A subfolder containing some images we'll be working with later on in this course. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry.
You can try following along with your own files or you can learn lots by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.