Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Mail app, part of Windows 10 Tips and Tricks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In this chapter, we're going to explore…some of the most useful apps, tools,…and utilities available to you here in Windows 10.…We're going to begin with one…that's been greatly overhauled since Windows 8.…It's the Mail app.…Not only is it faster and more powerful,…there are more options for personalizing it as well.…So, let's go down to the Start button,…give it a click and launch Mail.…Now if you've not used Mail yet and set up an account,…it's easy, just go to Accounts and click Add account.…When you do that, look at all the different types…of accounts you can add.…
If you have a Microsoft account,…like an Outlook.com, Live.com, and old Hotmail account, MSN,…you can use those to create a Mail account here.…You'll be able to see all of your main in one place.…In fact, you can have many accounts set up here in Mail,…so you can see all of your mail from different accounts.…For example, if you have a Yahoo Mail account,…all you have to do is type in…the email address, your password, and sign in.…Everything gets synced up for you.…
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.