Learn how to encrypt a USB flash drive using BitLocker to Go.
- [Instructor] In this video,…I want to show you how to use…BitLocker To Go to encrypt the contents…of a USB flash drive.…So I'm going to begin the process by…opening up our Explorer.…And you can see that I've got…a USB flash drive right here.…I'm going to right click on the drive.…I'm going to choose the Turn On BitLocker command.…So now, I'm prompted to choose…how I want to unlock the drive.…I can use a smart card or I can use a password.…For the purposes of this video,…I'm going to go with the password option,…so I will select the use a password…to unlock the drive checkbox.…And now I'm prompted to enter…and reenter the password that I want to use.…
So I'll go ahead and type that now.…And click next.…And now I'm prompted to back up…my recovery key, and I have a few different options here.…I can save it to a Microsoft account,…I can save it to a file, or I can…print the recovery key.…I'm going to go ahead and save this to a file.…And now I'm prompted as to where…I would like to save this.…I'm going to save this out on the F drive.…
This hands-on, practical course covers the skills necessary for a system admin to plan deployments in Windows 10—and prepare for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of Microsoft Certification exam 70-697. Brien Posey shows how to perform a migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10, enable and configure Hyper-V, configure mobility options, and work with power plans. Plus, he explains how to encrypt a drive using BitLocker.
Review the learning objectives for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of exam 70-697 at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-697.aspx.
- Migrating and configuring user data
- Collecting files and settings from a source computer
- Restoring files to a destination computer
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Creating and managing a virtual switch
- Modifying a virtual machine
- Configuring mobility options
- Working with the Windows Mobility Center
- Configuring security for mobile devices
- Encrypting a drive
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
1. Migrate and Configure User Data
2. Configuring Hyper-V
3. Configure Mobility Options
4. Configure Security for Mobile Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.