Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the Focused Inbox and @mentions in Mail, part of Windows 10 Creators Update New Features.
- [Instructor] The Mail application that comes bundled…with Windows 10 has a few new features…in the creators update that we should look at.…So I'll go into the start menu.…And I just want to launch the Mail application…from the my list of all apps.…When you launch Mail, you generally start…by looking at your inbox,…which of course is the list of messages…that you've received.…But as I look at my inbox, I'm actually not seeing…all of my incoming messages.…That's because I'm looking at the new Focused inbox feature.…I can see up here at the top of the list…there's this option for Focused…and it is currently selected.…
Instead of showing you everything,…the Focused inbox is designed to show you the messages…that are important to you.…If filters out things like bulk mail, newsletters…and people who you don't interact with.…So theoretically, the Focused inbox…only shows you the messages that matter.…But you do still have access to all of your other messages.…All you need to do is click on this button…that says Other and we see a different list.…
- Using Live Folders and hiding the apps list in the Start menu
- Exploring changes in settings
- Using Dynamic Lock to automatically lock a computer
- Using Windows Defender and other troubleshooting tools
- Creating 3D objects in Paint 3D
- Downloading 3D components from Remix 3D
- Managing tabs and reading books in Edge
- Measuring hand-drawn routes in Maps
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to use the Focused Inbox and @mentions in Mail.