Join Matt Hester for an in-depth discussion in this video Upgrading to Windows 10, part of Learning Windows 10 Deployment for Small Businesses.
- Now after Windows 10 is all downloaded…and it's ready to install, which once again might take…a little bit of time,…you're going to be welcomed with this licensing screen.…Now I definitely recommend that you do review…the licensing terms that you're agreeing to.…And then when you're ready,…go ahead and click on Accept,…and it's going to actually go ahead…and bring us to the next screen,…where it says Choose What to Keep,…but what it's going to do first here, folks,…is it's actually going to check for updates…for the installation process.…Now depending on when you install Windows 10,…I would imagine if it's closer to the July 29th deadline…in 2016, there's probably going to be a few more updates,…so this might be another period of wait for you…as you're actually doing the install.…
So what I'm going to do is go ahead and hop forward…to after all these process is done,…and then show you what we do after that.…Now after all the update files have come down to the system,…we're ready to actually start to install Windows 10.…
- Name the two versions of Windows 10 that are available when upgrading.
- Explain how to roll back to a previous version of Windows.
- Recall the location of the recovery partition.
- Identify three recovery tool options available in Windows 10.
- Recognize the functions of Windows deployment services.