Join Matt Hester for an in-depth discussion in this video Upgrading to Windows 10, part of Deploy Windows 10 for Small Businesses.
- Now after Windows 10 is all downloaded…and it's ready to install, which once again might take…a little bit of time,…you're going to be welcomed with this licensing screen.…Now I definitely recommend that you do review…the licensing terms that you're agreeing to.…And then when you're ready,…go ahead and click on Accept,…and it's going to actually go ahead…and bring us to the next screen,…where it says Choose What to Keep,…but what it's going to do first here, folks,…is it's actually going to check for updates…for the installation process.…Now depending on when you install Windows 10,…I would imagine if it's closer to the July 29th deadline…in 2016, there's probably going to be a few more updates,…so this might be another period of wait for you…as you're actually doing the install.…
So what I'm going to do is go ahead and hop forward…to after all these process is done,…and then show you what we do after that.…Now after all the update files have come down to the system,…we're ready to actually start to install Windows 10.…
- Performing a Windows upgrade
- Installing Windows 10 on a new system
- Working with the media creation tool
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Understanding Windows 10 imaging