Learn how to upgrade with installation media.
- [Instructor] So you have your Windows 10…installation DVD or USB drive and are ready…to perform an upgrade.…Well rest easy because this part is generally stress free.…You simply insert the media and wait…for setup to begin.…If it doesn't you can locate the installation file…and double click it to begin the process.…Because most of the time setup will start on its own,…I'll show you what to do if it doesn't.…One way is to use File Explorer, click the folder…on the task bar, and locate the DVD drive…or USB drive that contains the files.…
Double click setup to get started.…Click yes in the user account control box…and wait for the files to load.…You have the option here to get…important updates during the process.…I'll say not right now just to speed things up…but you can opt to download and install…updates if you prefer.…I'll click next.…Go ahead and read through the notices…and license terms, click accept when…you're ready to move forward.…When you see the ready to install screen, click install.…Notice it will install Windows 10 Pro…
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing Windows 10
- Upgrading Windows 10
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Provisioning with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
4. Perform Post Installation Tasks
5. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.