Review the essential Windows 10 troubleshooting tools including,Task Manager, Resource Manager, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Reliability Monitor.
- [Instructor] Microsoft offers many…built-in tools in Windows.…Some of them have been in Windows for many years…whereas others are quite new.…When troubleshooting, you'll be sure to use…some of these tools.…Let's take a look at Task Manager,…Resource and Performance Monitor,…Event Viewer, and Reliability Monitor.…Let's take a look at what each of these tools allow us to do…and also which problems they can help us with.…The Task Manage can be used to view which programs…and processes are currently running on your computer,…including the current performance metrics.…
This can be helpful to see if any processes are consuming…lots of resources such as CPU or memory…which are slowing down our device.…Often you can identify the precise program…or process that is causing an issue…or identify a frozen application from the heat map.…You can then use Task Manager to kill it…which will immediately end the program…and free up the overworked resources.…Form the Task Manager, you can also launch…the Resource Manager which offer you more…
- Enterprise desktop support skills and traits
- Remote troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware and device issues
- Using System Restore
- Securing user accounts
- Resolving networking issues
- Managing files and disks
- Troubleshooting sharing and file access issues
- Resolving app compatibility
- System resource issues: RAM, CPU, and more
- Essential Windows 10 maintenance
- Windows 10 startup issues
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Enterprise Desktop Support
2. Remotely Troubleshooting Windows 10
3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Hardware
4. Troubleshooting Users, Network, Disks, and Resources
5. Exploring App Compatibility Problems
6. Exploring System Resource Issues
7. Keeping Windows 10 Running: Essential Maintenance
8. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Startup Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.