Learn how to troubleshoot Windows sign-in issues, including connectivity issues and Kerberos vs. Azure AD.
- [Presenter] With a multitude of options…of how to sign in you can expect to receive…some calls to your support desk.…In fact, sign in issues will typically result…in the highest number of calls.…Let's review some of the common Windows sign in issues…that you may encounter.…These include incorrect password or username.…This can be due to the user forgetting their password,…or a problem with their user account.…User not being recognized is similar…to the incorrect password problem.…Either the user is using an incorrect username,…or there's a problem with the user account…or domain portion of the login.…
Profile not correct.…Each user account has an associate profile,…and if there's a problem with the profile…then this can cause sign-in issues,…and may even block the sign-in process.…And finally, no connection to the network.…This can prevent a profile from being synchronized…and user credentials being validated to the identity server,…which could be the command controller…or cloud-based identity server.…When managing user accounts within a large organization…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10: Troubleshooting for IT Supportwith Andrew Bettany3h 42m Intermediate
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.