Join Matt Hester for an in-depth discussion in this video Troubleshooting Windows 10, part of Learning Windows 10 Deployment for Small Businesses.
- Now, one of the added benefits of using…the Media Creation tool to create the iso,…is not just for the insulation of Windows 10…and be able to do bare metal deployments…and get fresh installs of the operating system,…but one of the nice little benefits that's there…when you have that iso is that you actually have some…recovery tools that are available for you…that you can use for,…if you do have a problem with the Windows system,…you can use those recovery tools to help you repair…a Windows 10 environment or whatnot.…So, let me go ahead and show you what that looks like.…So, what you do on your system is very similar to…how we would start an install.…
You would boot to that iso file or that USB stick…and what would happen here is it's going to…give us that choice.…I'm going to go ahead and start up…my virtual machine again.…I'm going to go ahead and boot from that CD…and I'm just going to choose my 64-bit one.…Let me go full screen on this one for ya'll.…It's going to come up with that setup welcome screen…after we select our language and so on…
- Name the two versions of Windows 10 that are available when upgrading.
- Explain how to roll back to a previous version of Windows.
- Recall the location of the recovery partition.
- Identify three recovery tool options available in Windows 10.
- Recognize the functions of Windows deployment services.