Explore the reasons why activation might fail in this video.
- [Instructor] If Windows 10 won't activate … after installation, you'll have to perform … some trouble shooting on your own. … The problem could be as simple as retyping the product key … or connecting to the Internet … or as complicated as speaking with someone … in your organization about volume licensing … or trouble shooting key management services. … Whatever the case, it's best to look … for the most obvious solutions first. … One of the most common problems … is that Windows isn't fully updated. … You can check for updates from the settings window. … Just click start, … settings, and update and security. … As you can see here, … updates are available and they're installing. … If you're having a problem with activation, … wait for that to finish. … If you see that you need updates, … go ahead and install them. … If after installing the updates … you still have a problem with activation, … the issue might be that the product key … isn't typed in correctly. … Perhaps you typed it incorrectly …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Configure and Support Core Serviceswith Joli Ballew2h 56m Intermediate
Windows 10: Manage and Maintain Windows 10with Joli Ballew2h 29m Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.