Use Facebook developer tools to create test accounts to test the app for multiple user scenarios.
- [Instructor] Now that our UWP app is complete,…functional, and more presentable, let's test everything.…So far we've built everything in a single user context.…We've been unable to test multiple user scenarios…because we only have one Facebook account.…Well, we can leverage a Facebook developer tool.…Test accounts to test our multi user scenarios.…Return to developers.facebook.com…and in the top right, find your app.…On the far left, you can see Roles.…And on the far left again, after expanding Roles,…you'll see Test Users.…
Click on Test Users, and then in the top right, click Add.…For now we can just add one test user.…We can leave the rest as default, so Create Test Users.…Your test user has an email, and ID, and a name.…Let's give it a password that you'll remember…to be able to sign into your app.…Change the name or password for…this test user after clicking Edit.…Go ahead and give it a password you'll remember.…Let's return to your app in Visual Studio…and try signing in with that user.…
Remember, we've been caching your credentials.…
- Working with .NET for UWP app development
- Establishing application architecture
- Configuring Azure services
- Configuring the mobile app service backend
- Testing and publishing the service backend
- Using Facebook authentication
- Using XAML
- Client server abstraction API
- Using the UWP community toolkit
- Styling app views
- Creating adaptive views
- Testing an app for multiple user accounts
- Publishing to the Windows Store
- Sideloading app packages
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Before We Get Started
2. Build the Backend
3. Build the UWP App
4. Polish and Publish the App
Sideloading App packages2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.