Azure uses templates to help you quickly configure RemoteApp. In this video, I discuss different templates, and talk about how they function within the cloud.
- [Voiceover] Let me now talk a little bit…about template images.…Software is shared on Azure RemoteApp…by creating collections of apps and resources…and then giving users permission to use those collections.…A collection serves as a container…for the programs that you want to share with users.…Each collection is based on a template image.…You can create your template image…or use one already imported or uploaded…to RemoteApp.…The Azure RemoteApp free subscription…includes three template images.…
You get Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus.…Notice that again a subscription is required.…And you have the Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus.…Let me talk a little about creating custom template images.…Azure RemoteApp uses a Windows Server 2012 template image…to host all the programs that you want…to share with your users.…By the way this is why it took a while…to provision your collection.…We had to set up that server and then install…all those applications.…
You start with an existing image…and then add apps to it or create a new image…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.