You can easily take a picture of whatever is currently on the screen. Learn how to take a picture of the entire screen or just a specific window using keyboard shortcuts.
- [Instructor] It's easy to take a picture of your screen … in Windows. … Use the keyboard combination Windows key + Shift + S. … A bar appears at the top of the screen … offering four options to take a picture. … Choose full-screen snip … to take a picture of the entire screen. … A small preview appears at the bottom of the screen. … The picture has been copied to the clipboard. … You can paste it into a document … or click the preview to see the picture. … Use the tools at the top of the window … to modify the picture. … You can crop the picture, … or use the markup tools to draw or write on the picture. … When you're finished you can save it as a file … or copy your modified picture to the clipboard, … then you can go into a document and paste it. … Use the keyboard shortcut Windows key + Shift + S again. … You can also choose to take a picture of one single window, … make a freeform selection, or a rectangular selection. … Choose the option you want, … then select the area that you want to capture. …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.