MDM is a major service in IT these days. Intune is one of the platforms capable of implementing Mobile Device Management. I'll show you how to do it, starting with this movie.
- [Voiceover] In the next series of videos,…I demonstrate how to manage mobile devices…in the Intune Admin console.…Setting up mobile device management involves four steps.…First, set the mobile device management authority.…Then enable management for device platforms.…Enroll your devices with the Company Portal app.…And then deploy the applications that you've published.…In order to let employees use company resources…on mobile devices, you must enable device enrollment.…This process brings devices into management.…
You do this first, by setting Intune…as your mobile device authority,…which is number one, and then enabling enrollment…for the devices operating system.…In the deploy apps movie, I set…my mobile device management authority to Intune.…This can only be set once and was needed,…so we could publish Android apps,…or any other non-Microsoft app, for that matter.…But we're now ready to enable enrollment…for the operating systems your organization…wants to support.…Do this from the Admin section.…
And from the Administration column, here,…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.