Intune works on desktops too. I'll walk you through the process to install a desktop client in this movie.
- [Voiceover] In addition to managing mobile devices,…you can also use Microsoft Intune to manage…computers running supported operating systems.…To do this you need to install the Intune Client…Software for computers.…Hardware and software requirements…to run the computer client are pretty minimal.…Basically any system capable of running…Windows Vista or later is supported.…Before you start installing the Intune Client Software,…you'll wanna read the topic Resolve GPO…and Microsoft Intune Policy Conflicts,…to understand what must be in place…to install the client correctly.…
And then return to these instructions.…Now there are four ways to deploy…the Microsoft Intune Client Software on computers.…The Admin can manually install Intune Client Software…on each device.…Users can manually enroll using an installer…provided by the Admins.…Users can self-enroll, using the Intune Company Portal,…or you can install client software…as part of an OS system deployment.…Let me go ahead and demonstrate…the first method and then just describe the other three.…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.