In this video, I walk you through the sign-up process for Azure. If you have an Azure subscription, you can directly get the Azure RemoteApp trial. If you do not have an Azure subscription, watch this video to sign up for a free trial.
- [Voiceover] Let's start by getting you signed…up with trial accounts.…To do this you'll need four things.…You'll need an email account.…We used a free Microsoft branded account.…And that seemed to work pretty well.…You'll need to sign up for a free…30 day trial as your account.…If you've previously signed up for Azure,…you may have difficulties getting your free trial,…and may need to contact Microsoft Sales support.…You'll need to provide a valid credit card and phone number.…The credit card will not be billed.…
It's just used to verify your identity.…And then you'll need to sign up for…a free trial RemoteApp account.…Start here on the Azure website…at azure.microsoft.com.…And click on the Start Free button…or the Free Account button.…Either of those will take you to this page.…Where you can then start the creation…of your free Azure account.…Click on the Start Now button.…Sign in to your Microsoft account.…
And click the Sign In button,…and that'll take you to the Azure sign up page,…where Microsoft will fill in some of the information…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.