Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up environment, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Windows 10 in the Enterprise.
- [Instructor] If you'd like to follow along and test in your own environment during this course, there are a few things you should have in place: a pair of Windows 10 virtual machines hosted on the virtualization platform of your choice, Windows Server Active Directory, this is where group policy lives and we'll spend some time there, a Microsoft Intune trial, Azure Active Directory Plan 2, you can also light up a trial here, and Azure AD Connect which is free.
- Cyber threats targeting Windows 10
- Developing a layered defense
- Policy-based management options
- Encrypting Windows devices
- Managing privacy settings
- Working with Windows Defender
- Managing updates
- Firewall configurations
- Securing remote access and cloud data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Windows 10 Security
Developing a layered defense8m 16s
2. Windows 10 in the Enterprise
3. Antivirus and Updates
4. Working from Home and Public Spaces
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.