Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up environment, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Windows 10 in the Enterprise.
- [Instructor] If you'd like to follow along and test in your own environment during this course, there are a few things you should have in place: a pair of Windows 10 virtual machines hosted on the virtualization platform of your choice, Windows Server Active Directory, this is where group policy lives and we'll spend some time there, a Microsoft Intune trial, Azure Active Directory Plan 2, you can also light up a trial here, and Azure AD Connect which is free.
- Cyber threats targeting Windows 10
- Developing a layered defense
- Policy-based management options
- Encrypting Windows devices
- Managing privacy settings
- Working with Windows Defender
- Managing updates
- Firewall configurations
- Securing remote access and cloud data