Here, I'll walk through the steps to set up an Intune account.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Let me now get you signed up…for your free trial, and get Intune up and running.…There are seven steps to setting up Intune.…Step one is to sign up for your free 30-day eval.…Step two is to add users,…you'll either add individual user accounts,…or add users in bulk.…You'll create groups to organize users and devices.…Set up groups by geographic location,…department, or hardware characteristics.…You'll create policies.…Policies provide settings that help you…control the security settings on mobile devices,…help you maintain Windows Firewall…and Endpoint Protection settings for computers,…and also deploy applications.…
Then you'll actually deploy your applications,…enroll mobile devices,…and finally install the device clients.…Remember that you'll also need a…Silverlight-enabled browser.…The free trial comes with free support,…and allows you to test manage your mobile devices…and computers for up to 100 user licenses.…It allows you to also set up groups, configure policies,…and enroll and manage as many mobile devices…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.