In this video, I'll discuss what a hybrid collection is, and how to implement one.
- [Voiceover] This tutorial walks you through the process…of creating a hybrid collection for Azure RemoteApp.…Before you begin, you'll need to do the following…before creating your hybrid collection.…Sign up for Azure RemoteApp.…Create a user account in Active Directory…to use the Azure RemoteApp service account.…Be sure to restrict the permission for this account,…so that it can only join machines to the domain.…Gather information about the your on-premises network.…This is gonna be IP address information…and VPN device details.…
Install the Azure PowerShell module.…Gather information about the users…that you want to grant access to.…You'll need the Azure Active Directory user principal name.…For example, it will firstname.lastname@example.org.…You'll need to do this for each user.…Make sure that the UPN matches…between Azure AD and the Active Directory.…And then choose your template image.…An Azure RemoteApp template image…contains the apps and programs…that you want to publish for your users.…I'll cover this process in more detail a bit later on.…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.