In this video, I'll walk you through the basic set up of a cloud collection.
- [Voiceover] In this video, I'm gonna walk you through…the process of creating a Cloud Collection.…There are four steps.…First, create an Azure RemoteApp collection.…Then, configure directory synchronization.…If you're using Azure AD plus Active Directory,…you have to synchronize users, contacts,…and passwords from your on-premises Active Directory…to your Azure AD tenant.…Next, you'll publish apps,…and then configure user access.…Now before you begin, you'll need to do the following…before creating the collection.…
Be sure to sign up for Azure RemoteApp.…Gather information about the users…that you want to grant access to.…This can be either Microsoft account information…or Active Directory Work Account Information.…And third, you want to use one of the template images…provided as part of your subscription,…or that you have uploaded to your template image…that you want to use.…So go ahead and log in to your Azure account…if you haven't already done so.…I demonstrate this in the video where I had you…set up your trial accounts.…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.