I'll show you how to add and deploy a new policy.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] After establishing your groups,…the next step with Microsoft Intune…is to set device policies.…So in this video,…I review and demonstrate…how to set device policies in Microsoft Intune.…Policies help secure mobile devices,…deploy computer updates, protect against malware,…maintain firewall settings,…and enhance the end-user experience.…Policies are always applied to groups.…That's why you want to set up your policies…after you have groups.…
When you add and deploy a new policy,…all users or devices in the group…to which you applied the policy…will inherit the settings as their baseline policy.…You can also edit the details of these policies later…from the policy workspace.…Let me demonstrate.…To set policies, go ahead and open the Intune admin consul.…And in the left pane, click Policy.…In the task list over to the right,…click on the Add Policy button.…
Now you'll see a big policy list here…of all of your devices.…If you want to set a policy for Android devices,…open up the Android drop-down.…And then notice…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.