Review resource security including encryption, Windows Information Protection, NTFS, and folder access permissions
- [Instructor] Organizations must manage…different types of data.…For example, there may be sensitive corporate data…saved on the network or project files locally stored…on an employee's own device.…You need to consider how these resources…need to be protected and then apply the necessary security.…For example, payroll data needs to be restricted…so it can only be viewed by certain people…in an organization.…It may need further protection so it can be marked…as containing personally-restricted information…that should not be shared outside of the payroll team.…
By protecting your environment,…maybe by encrypting your hard drives,…you can help ensure that data is not leaked…or moved out of the control of the organization.…Let's take a look at some of the tools…that you can use to manage file security.…There are many tools and security measures…that you can use to keep files safe from data leakage…or unauthorized access.…Let's consider Windows Information Protection,…Secure deletion, and Encryption.…
Windows Information Protection is a feature…
- Enterprise desktop support skills and traits
- Remote troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware and device issues
- Using System Restore
- Securing user accounts
- Resolving networking issues
- Managing files and disks
- Troubleshooting sharing and file access issues
- Resolving app compatibility
- System resource issues: RAM, CPU, and more
- Essential Windows 10 maintenance
- Windows 10 startup issues
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Enterprise Desktop Support
2. Remotely Troubleshooting Windows 10
3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Hardware
4. Troubleshooting Users, Network, Disks, and Resources
5. Exploring App Compatibility Problems
6. Exploring System Resource Issues
7. Keeping Windows 10 Running: Essential Maintenance
8. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Startup Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.