Learn how to secure Windows 10 systems in corporate environments. Explore how to leverage key security features as part of a layered defense.
- [Pete] How would you configure Windows 10 security features for your entire organization? And how do these features fit in to the big picture of your organization's cybersecurity strategy? Windows 10 brings a host of new features to the cybersecurity discussion and you can find how to configure these features on your personal workstation in a thousand different places. However, if you wanna learn strategies for Windows 10 at scale as part of a layered defense, you've come to the right place. We'll certainly cover the security features of Windows 10 in box, but also the integration between Windows 10 and the advanced security features in the Microsoft Cloud such as Cloud Protection and Windows Defender, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, and Microsoft Intune.
I'm Pete Zerger, consultant, speaker, author, and Microsoft MVP. And I'm excited to take this journey with you in the latest installment of my Microsoft Cybersecurity Series here on LinkedIn Learning. So buckle up because we're about to take off.
- Cyber threats targeting Windows 10
- Developing a layered defense
- Policy-based management options
- Encrypting Windows devices
- Managing privacy settings
- Working with Windows Defender
- Managing updates
- Firewall configurations
- Securing remote access and cloud data