Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Review cloud options, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 2: Enabling the Cloud and Security.
- [Instructor] The final step in building WeatherWare…is we're going to connect it to the Cloud.…So what are your options in connecting to the Cloud?…Well, the first and foremost because this is…Microsoft technology, guess what, is Windows Azure.…Microsoft has a specific Azure IoT hub configuration…and it's very easy to set up and work with…Visual Studio and Windows 10 IoT.…You could also use the AWS SDK, but you'd have to do…a little work, either using the CSDK or try to see…if you can UWPSDK work on a Windows 10 IoT environment.…
There's also a number of other IoT-specific…Cloud environments that have C Sharp or .net libraries…that allow you to access them.…In this course, we're going to take the Microsoft way,…and we're going to go connect to the Azure IoT hub.…
- Reviewing hardware options
- Exploring the Sense HAT
- Assembling a prototype
- Designing and implementing UX
- Implementing sensor access
- Reviewing cloud options
- Installing cloud tools
- Sending data to the cloud
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT security
- Planning for production security
- Moving from prototype to production
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. Designing an IoT Product with Windows
2. Building the WeatherWare Device
3. Connecting to the Cloud
4. Securing Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.