Here, I'll show you the way to restore a Windows 10 System Image using System Image Recovery.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] In this tutorial I demonstrate how to use…a previously saved system image and the system image…recovery tool in the Windows recovery environment…to restore your entire system.…I covered how to create this image in the previous video.…A system image includes Windows and the Windows…system settings, programs, applications, and files.…You'll use a system image to restore the contents…of your drive if it or your computer, stops working.…To use your system image to restore your PC,…you want to open up the Windows 10 settings menu,…down here in the Start menu, and click on Settings.…
Scroll down to Update and security,…under the Recovery tab go down to the Advanced startup…and choose Restart now.…That'll take you to the Choose an option screen…and you wanna choose Troubleshoot…and then Advanced options.…From here, you have a variety of choices.…You wanna choose System Image Recovery…and Windows will reboot, and choose…an admin account to continue, and log in.…
Windows is gonna scan for any…system image backups that it found,…
Note: The course maps to the Manage Updates and Recovery domain from the Configuring Windows Devices exam (70-697).
- Configuring system restore points
- Completing a system restore
- Performing a Windows refresh or reset
- Creating a system image
- Working with Windows Recovery Environment
- Configuring File History
- Recording files
- Configuring and managing updates