Learn how to resolve signon issues with Office 365 using Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365.
- With the shift towards more online services,…you may encounter more issues with the sign-in process…with services such as Office 365.…If a user can't verify their Azure AD identity,…then they will not be able to use the services they need.…Microsoft have created a tool to help diagnose…and fix problems that can occur with their online services,…such as Office 365, Office 365 ProPlus applications,…Exchange Online, and OneDrive for Business.…The tool is called the Support and Recovery Assistant…for Office 365, and the URL to download the tool…is on-screen, at diagnostics.outlook.com.…
If you find this tool useful, you may want…to deploy it to all your users' devices.…The tool is wizard-driven and you'll select…the online service or application that is causing issues,…and the tool will then run a series of diagnostic tests.…Once completed, the tool will offer suggestions…on how to resolve any issues detected.…The tool is able to fix a wide range of problems…including password and sign-in issues,…Office 365 ProPlus installation and setup,…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10: Troubleshooting for IT Supportwith Andrew Bettany3h 42m Intermediate
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.