In this video, I go over the requirements for properly setting up Intune.
- [Voiceover] Although Intune is a service…that eliminates many infrastructure costs,…there are still some network setup requirements for it.…For example, your firewall might, by default,…block some of the network ports required by Intune.…Additionally, if you want to sync data from exchange server,…there are some certain firewall exceptions…you might have to make.…Before you get started with Intune,…you'll need to the following.…You'll need a Silverlight-enabled web browser,…that you can use to access the websites…where you'll create Intune user accounts.…
You'll need a second device with a web browser…that you'll use to test how Intune users will enroll…and manage their devices using the company portal.…You'll also test how users find and install apps…and request help from administrators.…And you'll also need an existing…Microsoft Online service account.…You'll need the admin credentials for that account.…Other preparations to make, as you get ready…to deploy Intune include these.…Set up a Company Portal so users…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.