Windows has the ability to show the battery level for certain Bluetooth devices. This video shows where to check that battery level and clarifies why it is available for some devices, but not for others.
- [Instructor] You can remove items … from the bottom right corner of the screen. … This is a part of the taskbar known as the system tray. … Right click anywhere on the taskbar … and choose Taskbar Settings. … Scroll down and choose Select which items appear … on the taskbar. … From here you can turn off any icons … that you don't want in the taskbar. … Notice how those items are no longer … in the system tray. … You may notice that not everything … from the taskbar is on this list. … For example, we cannot disable the date and time from here. … Click the Back button in the top left corner. … Scroll down again, and choose Turn system icons on or off. … From here you can turn off the clock option … to disable the date and item in the system tray. … There are also some features that you might want … to add to the taskbar. … You can enable the touch keyboard … to add that to the system tray. … The touch keyboard is meant to be used … with touch screens, but it can be used with a mouse as well. …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.