In this video, I'll talk about the real-world applications for RemoteApp.
- [Voiceover] Microsoft Azure RemoteApp Service…is a new way of solving some familiar problems,…including how to use desktop software without…a desktop in front of you, how to use an application…across multiple devices in multiple locations,…and finally, how to centralize and protect…company resources.…Now due to its reduced complexity and administrative…overhead, RemoteApp has many ideal use cases.…Here are a few examples: branch offices where there…may be limited local IT support and limited network…bandwidth; situations where users need to access…programs remotely; situations where you need…25 users most of the time that need to rapidly…increase the user size by let's say 200 or more…for a two-month project, in this case you won't…need to buy and install hardware, simply assign…more user accounts and you're done; deployment…of line of business applications perceived as vital…to running the business; environments such as hot…desk or hotelling workspaces where users do not have…assigned computers; situations where multiple versions…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.