Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Reading options with Edge, part of Windows 10 Tips and Tricks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Microsoft Edge is the brand-new default web browser…here in Windows 10.…It replaces Internet Explorer 8…which you can still run in this environment.…But Edge looks totally different…and it's more powerful.…It includes some cool features…that we're going to explore here,…like a reading list.…Let's go down to the Edge icon on the taskbar.…You can click there.…If you don't see it on the taskbar,…just click in the search field and type in Edge.…You'll see it at the top under Best match.…Now it does look different…in that there's no address bar…and a search field, for example,…here in this very first page that you see,…if you've never used it before…and set up a different homepage.…
But in the search field we can type in…what we want to look for…or we can type in a web address.…Let's type in lynda.com and press Return…or Enter on the keyboard.…Now, as we scroll down,…we might want to go to a link…that allows us to view a little bit of information…about what our members are saying.…There it is.…Read more from our members.…
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.