If you have a problem printing something, it's possible for the print job to get stuck, blocking any attempts to print something else. This video shows how to clear a print job from the queue, so you can try printing again.
- [Instructor] If you have multiple user accounts set up, … you can switch to another account without signing out … of the first account. … Go to the Start menu and click on the account button … to open up the menu. … Instead of signing out, click on the name for the account … that you want to switch to. … You will not be signed out of the original account, … so you do not need to close your documents and applications. … Type in the password for the account … that you're switching to, … and you'll be signed into that account. … Go to the Start menu, … to the accounts button to open the menu. … It will show that you are still signed into … the original account. … When you're finished you can choose whether you want to … sign out of this account, or switch over to the other one … while leaving this one active. … When you are completely finished working in a user account, … you should close all windows and sign out. … But to just quickly switch between accounts, … you can leave everything open. …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.