Publish the app to the Windows Store.
- [Instructor] At this point,…you've created your app package,…and run the Windows App Certification Kit…to ensure compliance.…Publishing to the store is pretty simple after that.…Let me show you what I mean.…At developer.microsoft.com/windows,…make sure you're signed in to your Dev Center account.…Navigate to the Dashboard in the top right corner.…You should see the app name that you just created.…I'll click on mine, Todo Together.…Click on "Start your submission"…to start your first product submission.…
Here you will see all of the forms…that you will need to fill out…in order to finish your submission to the store.…I encourage you to start with Packages,…as that will typically take the longest…because it has to go through some store validation.…Return to Visual Studio,…and right click on your project in the Solution Explorer.…Click on "Open Folder in File Explorer",…and then click on the App Packages folder.…You should see an AppX upload file,…as well as a test file.…Put this on one half of the screen,…and the Dev Center on the other half,…
- Working with .NET for UWP app development
- Establishing application architecture
- Configuring Azure services
- Configuring the mobile app service backend
- Testing and publishing the service backend
- Using Facebook authentication
- Using XAML
- Client server abstraction API
- Using the UWP community toolkit
- Styling app views
- Creating adaptive views
- Testing an app for multiple user accounts
- Publishing to the Windows Store
- Sideloading app packages
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Before We Get Started
2. Build the Backend
3. Build the UWP App
4. Polish and Publish the App
Sideloading App packages2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.