Once your collection has been created successfully, it’s time to publish your apps and add the users who should have access to it, which I'll demonstrate in this video.
- [Voiceover] Let's go ahead now and publish some apps.…If you've navigated away from the Azure RemoteApp Portal…while your collection was being created,…start by making your way back to it…from the Azure homepage.…Click on Browse.…And then choose RemoteApp collections…from the big, long list there.…Next, click on the collection that you want to add…the apps for.…In this case, collection two.…And here, from the Publishing tab at the top,…click Publish at the bottom of the screen.…
And then Publish Start menu programs.…And then from this long list, select the apps…that you want to publish from.…For our purposes, I'm going to choose Paint and Access.…So let's scroll down and find those two apps.…Access is here, and Paint is at the bottom.…So choose the ones you want to publish,…and then click on the check, Complete button.…And then wait for the apps to finish publishing.…Now one additional point about publishing apps.…
Some apps will need extra configuration…after you deploy them through RemoteApp.…For example, for Access, you would need to create…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.