This video shows how to use the Focus Assist feature to block alerts and notifications so you can continue to work without interruption.
- [Instructor] You can use Print to PDF … to save any printable page as a PDF file. … With the document, web page, … or any other printable page open, … choose the Print command. … In the printer menu, instead of choosing … an actual printer, choose Microsoft Print to PDF. … Then click Print. … Give the file a name. … And choose the location where you want to save it. … Then click Save. … The PDF will look exactly the same … as the printed page would look. … This lets you keep these pages in your files … while saving paper. … You can view or print the PDF later, … or you can send the file to somebody. … …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.