This video demonstrates the OneDrive Troubleshooter for fixing OneDrive issues.
- [Instructor] Continuing from the previous movie,…my review of troubleshooting techniques…to fix OneDrive synch issues, we're now at step six,…check your PC's available storage space.…OneDrive no longer uses placeholders to indicate content…that is only available with an Internet connection.…This important change means…that everything synched to OneDrive…must now fit on your local computer.…You must now have at least the same amount…of available space as the storage you're using in OneDrive.…
If there's not enough local space,…OneDrive won't synch your files.…You'll either need to make more room…on your computer's hard drive…by moving or deleting some of your files,…or you'll need to un-synch files…so copies are no longer stored on the local computer.…Step seven, if you're still having synching problems,…is to check for conflicting files or folders…in the same location.…You may experience synch conflicts…when making changes to a folder with files trying to synch…or when you try to upload multiple files…using the OneDrive web experience.…
This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
- Enabling disk write caching
- Creating spanned and striped volumes
- Configuring Storage Spaces
- Configuring OneDrive
- Enabling USB drives
- Clearing caches
- Fixing drives
- Troubleshooting OneDrive
- Encrypting files with EFS
- Encrypting volumes and drives with BitLocker
- Configuring share permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Storage
2. Troubleshoot Storage Issues
3. Configure Encryption
4. Configure Share Permissions
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.