This video demonstrates the OneDrive Troubleshooter for fixing OneDrive issues.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…I show you some things you can try…if you're experiencing trouble…getting your files to sync correctly on Microsoft OneDrive.…Go ahead and try these simple things first…before going to my longer list.…Make sure you're using the latest version…of Windows 10 and the OneDrive update.…You can check for updates here in the Settings,…Update & Security area.…Also, verify that the size of your file…that you're having trouble syncing with…doesn't exceed the OneDrive file size limit of 10GB.…
Possible errors here could include,…this file is too big to upload…or reduce the size of this file to upload to.…Now if none of these steps work,…try the following solutions in order.…First thing to try is restart the OneDrive sync client app…on your PC.…If OneDrive isn't syncing a file or folder,…this is the first thing you want to do.…If that doesn't sync your files correctly,…try step number two,…which is check that your OneDrive account is connected…to Windows 10.…
Now if that doesn't get you synced up again,…
This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
- Enabling disk write caching
- Creating spanned and striped volumes
- Configuring Storage Spaces
- Configuring OneDrive
- Enabling USB drives
- Clearing caches
- Fixing drives
- Troubleshooting OneDrive
- Encrypting files with EFS
- Encrypting volumes and drives with BitLocker
- Configuring share permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Storage
2. Troubleshoot Storage Issues
3. Configure Encryption
4. Configure Share Permissions
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.