Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Securing Windows 10 in the Enterprise.
- [Pete] Congratulations, you've reached…the end of the course.…I strongly encourage you to explore some of…the additional reading in the course handout…as well as visit other courses here on LinkedIn Learning,…including Microsoft Cloud: Administering Office 365…and Intone, as well as Windows Server 2016:…Implementing Group Policy.…And of course, the other installment in…the Microsoft Cybersecurity Series.…Like the course or have questions,…feel free to connect with me on social media…on Twitter and LinkedIn.…
- Cyber threats targeting Windows 10
- Developing a layered defense
- Policy-based management options
- Encrypting Windows devices
- Managing privacy settings
- Working with Windows Defender
- Managing updates
- Firewall configurations
- Securing remote access and cloud data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Windows 10 Security
Developing a layered defense8m 16s
2. Windows 10 in the Enterprise
3. Antivirus and Updates
4. Working from Home and Public Spaces
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.